Friday, July 25, 2014

The-5-Most-Popular-Pieces-I-Have-Ever-Written by Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener

Check out the most popular blog posts by the "Indiana Jones" of Positive Psychology:  Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener.



http://myemail.constantcontact.com/The-5-Most-Popular-Pieces-I-Have-Ever-Written.html?soid=1102621930729&aid=lMCNVhw6lb8





The 5 Most Popular Pieces I Have Ever Written

Over the years there have been a few pieces of writing I have done that have really captured public interest. Here is a greatest hits of sorts of topics ranging from revenge to happiness. I hope you enjoy them and share them with others:

1. What happy people do differently:

 In this cover article from Psychology Today co-author Todd Kashdan and I offer a new take on happiness. 


2. Revenge is good for you:

Everyone knows that revenge is bad. Except for when it is good. 



3. 5 Myths about positive psychology:

Because it is positive people want to believe in positive psychology. Although there are many terrific scientific findings emerging from this field there are some that have been mis-interpreted. 


4. Are hook-ups psychologically healthy?

I wrote an uncharacteristic piece on sex just to see how popular a topic it is. More than 80 thousand people read the post and the number grows daily. Read it to see what's so tantalizing! 


5. Your happiest days are behind you. 

In this TEDx talk I argue that the past is an overlooked repository of happiness. I also have the opportunity to tell one of my favorite stories:




 You will find breaking news, fascinating research results, the best blogs and other great material. https://www.facebook.com/PositiveAcorn 

No comments:

Post a Comment